“The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.” — Patrick Lencioni
To Gain this Advantage, Teams Must:
Trust One Another
Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
Commit to Decisions
Hold One Another Accountable
Focus on Achieving Collective Results
What does this program do?
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a proven way to help teams succeed. The program helps teams understand how, as a team, they score on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results. Each individual will also understand their own DiSC behavior style, and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
Who is it for?
The program is designed exclusively for intact teams and work groups.
How does it work?
The Five Behaviors Model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team has a Simple Goal:
“To create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. Powered by Everything DiSC, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC styles. Bringing together everyone’s personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge – for individuals, the team, and the organization.”
The Five Behaviors assessment profile features:
- 36-page highly personalized assessment results for individual and team
- Strong visuals to illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving teamwork effectiveness
- Opportunity for building an action plan
Dr. Spicer is a certified facilitator of the Five Behaviors program.
Download info on the Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team here